What information do I collect?
I collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- (your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve my website
- (I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- (your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
How do I protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. My website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Email: bcfwriter at gmail dot com
Policy modified: 08/27/2015